+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SL - yes I did always know I would go with SL , My GP referred me to him ar repro and said he was great and that when I did get UTD i could transfer, which is exactly what is happening. My friend has a good OB, ill ask her for you and them PM you with the name.

Seems strange about the overweight and ashford thing, i had no idea.

Adden - Yes finding out so soon is torture also it feels like you have been pregnant since the day you started IVF so the process even seems longer!

My doc didnt think it was necessary to do a follow up blood test, so now i just wait until the scan...hmm lets hope the little bean is ok in there. I am trying not to be paranoid

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    SL - yes I did always know I would go with SL , My GP referred me to him ar repro and said he was great and that when I did get UTD i could transfer, which is exactly what is happening. My friend has a good OB, ill ask her for you and them PM you with the name.

Seems strange about the overweight and ashford thing, i had no idea.

Adden - Yes finding out so soon is torture also it feels like you have been pregnant since the day you started IVF so the process even seems longer!

My doc didnt think it was necessary to do a follow up blood test, so now i just wait until the scan...hmm lets hope the little bean is ok in there. I am trying not to be paranoid
    Hmm Nicsta sorry hun not sure what you're talking about - maybe supposed to be replying to someone else???? Sorry!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha whoops sorry SL!! I was meant to reply to SelM22....!!

So SelM22....read post

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    haha whoops sorry SL!! I was meant to reply to SelM22....!!

So SelM22....read post
    Hehe that's ok : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Adden - yayyyy!!! I kept checking all day, and then had to do craaaazy stuff like grocery shopping and putting DD to bed, so I couldn't check until now!

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! And that is a great number! Mine was just over 400 when they did the BT 13 days after ET. Just one in there...?

Have they given you a due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stayed at home today to rest up....no spotting....yay! THEN I got up for a couple of hours this afternoon, potted around the house, did some ironing. Went to have a shower and I had RED blood AAARRRGGGGH!!! Spotting is soooooo frustrating! It seems like every time I get up and do something it happens. I'm feeling really crappy about it but no I can't do anything about it. Sorry to keep going on and on about my spotting lol I just need to vent. My cervix must just be irritated from having taken pessaries for a few weeks now. I heard that you can take them up the back side too which may prevent spotting if that's the cause so I might ask my FS about that. Just stop spotting go away : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh SL i hope this spotting stops soon you poot thing, feel free to vent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    SL - Feel free to vent any time. Sounds like it might be worth talking to your FS about the pessaries. In the mean time rest up as much as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I heard that you can take them up the back side too which may prevent spotting if that's the cause so I might ask my FS about that.
    **Stalking**

My clinic actually tells the patients that pessaries are to be administered rectally only. Apparently they absorb better, and are more convenient generally to just pop in and get on with it. TMI warning, but the only down side is when the waxy stuff leaks back out; it can be really gross as it can smell like.. well, poo. But if you wear a pad it's not really a problem. Just a bit "ew" sometimes.

**Goes back to lurking**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I'm sure it will be fine but I might call my FS tomorrow for some advice as I'm just worried really about the colour of it!!! Sleep tight ladies...one born every minute on lifestyle in ten mins xxx