+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Post IVF BFPs Pre DIG chat Jan/ Feb/ March

Hello

Well, that was the lengthiest title ever.

So, this is a thread for those who have had a BFP, but don't feel ready to join a DIG yet, and would be due in Jan, Feb, or March.

I got my BFP last week, and have a due date of Feb 24th.

I have a scan next Fri, but am not feeling ready to join a DIG until after that time.

Hopefully this will give the TTC ladies some space, so they don't feel that the TTC threads are taken over by pregnancies.

Hope to see some familiar faces in here soon....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Girl X thanks for creating the thread!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No worries!

Glad I'm not on my own in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    No worries!

Glad I'm not on my own in here
    Allo
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls, I have had a conclusively really **** day - personally and at work!
    Just recovering from the ugly cry. Apparently those hormones are there somewhere!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're okay, Sel. Hope tomorrow is a much better for you! Yep - those hormones can be a killer. I've "graduated" from crying at the scene in the Lion King when baby Simba is held up over the rock (a few weeks ago), to crying when reading Cinderella to DD, and the evil sisters destroy the lovely dress the mice made for her, and she starts crying... and.... and....

It was all too sad...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for setting this up Girl X, it's good to see a few of us have moved over to as reading all the posts from everyone is a big help to me so I'm glad we haven't lost that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What happened in that other thread???? Oh my goodness....

I was in a little bit of shock actually because as I just pointed out in my latest post there, those of us with our BFPs are still early on in the piece and stuggling with all the anxiety and stress we have in the want and need to ensure everything is going well in our pregnancies!!

I understand that some of you don't want to join a due date thread yet - I did, and I updated my signature and did a little pregnancy ticker - all in the name of positiveness really. Thanks for setting up this thread Girl X

So where are we up to everyone??

GirlX - you just can't go past a good Disney movie right? The scene in The Lion King where Mufassa dies gets me every time "Dad....dad....you gotta wake up....we gotta go....." : ( sniff sniff!!!

I'm going to set up a roll call I think if that's OK Girl X? I am very bored at work lol!!

AFM - I am 6 weeks 2 days today and I just had my third blood test this morning so awaiting results. Had a little bit of spotting yesterday and freaked out as this was this first time I have spotted this whole cycle. I went home early from work and rested and no more spotting since then...thank goodness. Just praying for high numbers today

Have a great day ladies

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know! I wasn't really sure what to do after that, so I thought this would be a good space where we could talk about stuff and not worry about upsetting people.

Haha - can never go past a good Disney movie - The worst part was that this was a Disney BOOK that made me cry!

Yes please - a roll call would be great. So, my due date is Feb 24th, first scan is July 6th, and 12 week point is August 12th.

I can understand you being worried about the spotting, but I've heard that it's very normal in pregnancy too. I know of two friends who had full-on AF type bleeds in early pregnancy, and went on to have healthy babies. Hope all goes well for you today, and keep us posted about the numbers!

AFM - I'm 5 weeks and 4 days today. Feeling pretty nauseous most days, and hoping it doesn't progress to anything more. With DD I was lucky, in that I just had nausea and no vomiting! Fingers crossed it'll be the same again. Been going to the toilet every 5 minutes this time, which I didn't have last time!

Does anyone know if it's too early to hear/ see a heartbeat at the first scan? I would be just under 7 weeks, so I'm thinking it's probably too early...?

Have a good day, and good luck SL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Girl X
    Nicsta83
    SelM22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - BFP 4th ICSI Cycle with CID. 2 transferred

BTs / Appts / Scans

Girl X