+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant with twins - suggestions for pram/stroller

Hi all - I've only signed up today but am 26 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins. Just wondering if any had suggestions on prams/strollers?? I am currently looking at the Mountain Buggy Duet and just wondered if anyone had any feedback?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on your twinnies
    Depends what you are looking for in a pram. I have a baby jogger city select which would also be great for twins you could put 2 capsules on it or 2 bassinets. I also have a side by side baby jogger classic which is fantastic for a walking pram.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

kking  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a baby jogger city mini for my duo, and am really happy with it....its great to walk with and easy to fold. I think there are lighter ones out there, but I have no problems lifting this in and out of the boot. I've only encountered one situation out shopping where it didn't fit through the aisle (and that was at Aldi). If I had my time again, I would still buy it. Its so overwhelming buying a pram....so many features, and price tags. I was the last item I bought.

Shhh, blowing Flo rider's whistle and making Usher scream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shirleysmum View Post
    I have a baby jogger city mini for my duo, and am really happy with it....its great to walk with and easy to fold. I think there are lighter ones out there, but I have no problems lifting this in and out of the boot. I've only encountered one situation out shopping where it didn't fit through the aisle (and that was at Aldi). If I had my time again, I would still buy it. Its so overwhelming buying a pram....so many features, and price tags. I was the last item I bought.
    Yep I have the same - its great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got a maclaren twin triumph for shops etc, as it's the only one that will fit in our car with the third row of seats up. And a MB Duet for walking. I'm due in 5 weeks, only picked up the MB today but I love it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annabella For This Useful Post:

Shazza1976  (28-06-2012)