+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When I was learning how to drive, I (very slowly) hit a guide post while I was turning around. Not sure if that counts, really.

I had an accident about 4 years after I got my licence, but I wasn't at fault, as a small truck merged into me suddenly, so they just paid out the damage privately and there was no insurance claim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Nope..drove around after I got my license in 2 crappy old cars and never had an accident.

Then the day after I picked up my first brand new car...a guy rear ended me! I cried.

I have had my license almost 10 years and haven't had an accident that was my fault. *touch wood*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my first accident last year ... 13 yrs after I got my license

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nope. I had my first accident 3yrs after i got my licence. I had another a week later. Then hit my front end on a pole while reversing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had my license for 6ish years and have never had an accident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been driving 10 years and caused my first accident last week. About 8 years ago a lady hit me tho.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I've been driving 7 years now and haven't caused an accident. I have however had one stupid cow run up the back of my first ever and brand car within a month of buying it.
    I read that and thought "how did a cow run up the back of a car" then I had a good giggle at myself (not you)!

About 6 months after I got my licence, I did a U Turn without checking my blind spot and got t-boned.
    Sent from my GT-S6102 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I read that and thought "how did a cow run up the back of a car" then I had a good giggle at myself (not you)!

About 6 months after I got my licence, I did a U Turn without checking my blind spot and got t-boned.
    Sent from my GT-S6102 using BubHub
    I read it like that too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    Nope.

I've driven into my own garage wall... Twice... In one day. Lol.

But never hit another car, person, post,pole, car,truck.
    Ha!! Me too! (garage wall, twice in one weekend)

I've never hit anything, but have been rear-ended twice. The first was waiting at light going down a hill - the clever person behind me rolled into me, tried to say I'd reversed into her, made an insurance claim and got taken to the cleaners (lost her rating 1) by my insurer.

The second was again while waiting at lights on a main road. The car some way behind me mustn't have been paying attention or seen the lights, and slammed into me at about 50km/hr after slamming his/her brakes on. Absolute champion of a person, they drove away without offering their details.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No crashed here. Only when I was on my green P's and that was not my fault.