+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to hear from you Bronte! for you still, at least you get this over with today. If you feel like taking the day off, you sure have every right to! I stop the gym from EPU, it's so hard to go back but it has to be done if another BFN.

It's funny I think we all live in different states..Vic, Qld and Nsw.

Glad you liked TED, didn't expect it to be so good...Mark Walberg makes good films. Now my friends and I are hanging out for Magic Mike. Checkout the trailer if you haven't seen it.

Bronte, let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm out girls, just got blood on Crinone (sorry TMI) So early for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I'm going nuts just did a hpt and look... could this be a false positive it's stonger than what i'd expect. Calling the clinic now.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is another shot...waiting for nurse to call me back.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positive vibes and support Bronte. I'm working today too. Guess you'll know for sure today with blood test. Let us know.

Wow Rachael... That looks a definite positive to me. With such great blasts i had a lot of hope for you. The bleeding could be implantation bleeding? Think the trigger should be out of the system from what I read so unlikely to be false positive.

Afm just glad no bleeding yet and still waiting...it is just as hard for DH as he keeps asking if I'm ok

Best of luck For today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kenta, the nurse said I have to wait till Thur because that's the only time when they will have a true read. It's just way to early for AF for me. She said that crinone can cause bleeding as well. How am I going to make it to Thur?? I have never seen two lines before even when I had a chem preg. Sorry just have to post another pic so i'm not dreaming.

IMG_2422.jpg

for both of you (and still for me).
    Last edited by Rachael3; 09-07-2012 at 09:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was naughty and P'd OAS 6dpt in the middle of the day. got disheartened with a BFN. i waited till 8dpt (yesterday morning) and did a morning POAS. got a definate line.
    BT not till friday the 13th
    heres hoping we make it to more than 6-8 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Amysan congratulations!! Read so many times this has happened when hcg is low but picks up a few days later. Was going to POAS early but held off scared to get a false BFP but now this happened... only time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Well officially im out! So sad dont know what to do next. Fs will ring sometime this week...going to another clinic is hard because we live country vic, but maybe a second opinion is warranted. I like my fs and he has tried different cycles and listens to us. I trully believe for me it is an age & quality issue...such an empty feeling.
    Yay for u rachael...that sure looks positive to me. Goodluck hope all your dreams come true

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Bronte Wish we could all have our dream, it's really not fair! It's still early days for me to so not jumping off the couch so to speak. Anything can happen the next 4 days.

We changed FS after our first round of IVF because our FS was not aggressive enough. It's a hard decision. I would also do the immune test just to be sure. Enjoy some comfort food for now and start a health kick soon. Will keep an eye out for your journey.