+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael, I think the body regulates our temperature so I wouldn't worry. Its been so cold here in bris and I've needed to snuggle up to hubby as he always generates heat to the point of sweating sometimes like a sauna.

Day 5 for me today. Haven't been sleeping well.... Thinking too much clearly. This time not getting any side effects from crinone either. Still no symptoms... No cramps... Yes I'm thinking I should be feeling something if implantation was happening?

Rachael and Bronte what day are you testing as I've been given my blood test for july 16; transfer was 29th. Keep hopeful and sane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been waking up at night also (but I do that sometimes). Probably 2 times to pee but about 3:30 I stay awake for a while...it's annoying.

Not sure from what I read about others getting a BFP if they felt anything in the first week. I have to go back and investigate.

My BT was meant to be Fri 13th but the nurse said I can come in the day before if I'm superstitious...I took her up on the offer, one less day to wait - BT is on Thur 12th. You're BT is later than mine and your 4 days ahead of me, clinics are so different.

These are the best embryo's we have ever transferred. Hope the not-feeling-anything is a good sign for us
    Last edited by Rachael3; 04-07-2012 at 08:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael, googling this morning and have read some blogs and reports of positive pregnancy results with no symptoms in the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope that also applies to us My DH is pleased I have no symptoms, could be a good sign this time.

Today I'm watching a movie just to get my mind off it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately our last embie didn't make it Embryologist said we got a good result with two strong blasts compared to last time. I told her that I read that girls are getting frozen embies it doesn't make sense. We have unexplained infertility and I'm 33. If we only transferred 1 then I would have a frozen 1 I guess?

Unfortunately an US won't pick up if the embryo's are still inside...had to ask

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Rachael sorry to hear your last emby didnt make it. Thats why we alwsys put 2 in because ours never seem to make it past day 6, not good enough to freeze.
    Kenta...i have been very wakeful at night. Sweating terribly...hope its not menopause now ive turned 40! Well today have had some low pelvic twinged..similar to af pain so not feeling hopeful. Have to wait til monday 9th for test thats if af hasnt shown by then.
    Rachael your test would probly be sooner than kenta as u had day 5 embyos in and kenta day 3. Fingers crossed for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right makes sense re: BT. Isn't it too early to get AF like cramps, it could be implementation. Not sure about night sweets it could be the drugs. Fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte, I think you would be d9 post transfer of 2 d3 embies - 1'm 4 dys behind you...I should be able to do my blood test on Friday the 13th then? Ours have been never good enough to freeze either. This one we have been able to freeze took till d6 to become a blastocyst and was more fragmented at d3 which is why they didn't pick it to transfer over the other two. your pain and sweats are just anxiety or the crinone or progesterone. Today I think I have been feeling some slight discomfort in the lower belly but think could just be from wondering too hard about whether the embies are implanting or not or maybe from the pineapple last night. I feel your anxiety as know the feeling well.
    Rachael sorry you haven't got any spares but I'm really hopeful since you had such great looking blastocysts transferred.
    Best wishes and luck to you both and grateful for both your support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I've just realise that in my failed IVF attempts I started bleeding d8 after transfer so I'm thinking I should know by d10 as this time doing d3 transfer so I'll know in 5-6dys so the 9th or 10th of July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta an early check makes the 2ww less painful.

Having a hard time today. Still no symptoms, twinges, cramps or anything - feels like I never did the transfer. Today is day 3 a crucial time when embryo's bury themselves in the lining. Broke down last night, asked DH when we will stop this. Don't think I can take much more of hating myself, and this physical and emotional strain it has on me. DH tells me you never know it's to early to tell but I know, haven't been wrong yet. DH said we'll try with IVF this year and evaluate then. 2 x blasts and the FS and embryologists were scared to put back two, well i was right again. I have given up with IVF it's just not going to work for us and accept that now. Don't know what we'll do but I know I can't do this anymore. Never thought of having a life with no kids and I'm not into adoption. Having a child with our own DNA means too much to me. Meant to go shopping today to get my mind off it but I'm too much of a mess.

Sorry ladies for all the rant, don't have anyone else to talk to

How are you both going?
    Last edited by Rachael3; 05-07-2012 at 09:24.