+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachel I think you have a great chance of a positive this time with your results. Best of luck tomorrow
    Bronte hope you're going well waiting like me, I'm 4 days behind you having done my transfer Friday... 2 days into the wait, feel well so wishing for a sign.
    Last edited by Kenta; 01-07-2012 at 09:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies!
    Not enjoying the evil victorian winter...jolly freezing down here &wet!
    Goodluck for monday rachael hopefully this is it for you...so far so good for you this cycle! Looking very positive!
    Kenta how is the tww treating you...it is so slow! I hate it this my 6th 2ww & doesnt get any easier! Hang in there!
    AFM...well plodding along...day 6 today feel nothing,nada not a damn thing! Feel like nothing has happened to my body...a figment of my imagination! Apart from getting fatter which im sure is due to bad eating habits and if course the drugs! Too test or not to test is the question? DH hates me testing. Still dont know if my other embryos made it to freezer...too scared to ring. Will find out soon enough.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bronte72 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your well wishes starting to stress if we don't get any blasts and what to do next...need to relax and wait till tomorrow.

So what do you girls do during your 2ww? I'm not working ATM so feel guilty when I think about leaving the house which makes the 2ww even longer. Plan to stay home for the first 2 - 3 days but hate feeling scared leaving the house i.e. drive, shopping etc. Stayed home most of the 2ww last time and didn't get a BFP anyway. I know you can do most things but still worry.

Kenta and Bronte fx for both of you..another day down brings you closer to the end of your wait.

Bronte not sure if you should test or not and whether 5 days is early?? The girls on the other threads got a BFP after POAS at 9dpt. POAS or not to POAS is tough my last cycle I didn't but the cycle before that I did and got a BFN to find out a few days later at BT it was a BFP (unfortunately chem preg). Hope your other embs survive
    Last edited by Rachael3; 02-07-2012 at 07:23.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for support girls.

Bronte it's pretty cold here in Bris too. Not feeling too much either. I keep imagining or looking for a sign. Can't believe it's only 2 dys. Like you have also noticed with this cycle I have put on ~3kg from overeating or the medications. Trying to reign back the winter comfort eating. I promised myself not to test this time unless bleed as don't want to get my hopes up or confused.

Rachel best of luck tomorrow. I had to go to work after egg transfer and have been working since. I have read that it is good idea to try and rest esp the first few dys but I don't think it's been proven to make a difference. Does help pass the time but been trying to limit my stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO!! We had 1 x A grade blast (embryologist said it couldn't look any better) and another blast (was at early blast at that stage) transferred. We were told to transfer one but no one could change our minds. I'd rather have twins (healthy of course) than another BFN. There is one more embryo but it's still at cell stage, they will let me know on Wed if it's progressed but I don't think it will. Real happy with the blasts but disappointed we won't have any to freeze again. Thought out of 9 we should have some to freeze? Oh well fx this is it for us!

I'm now on the couch, plan to be here for the next couple of days.

Hope you are all well and living through the 2ww...now I can join you
    Last edited by Rachael3; 02-07-2012 at 17:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachel, it's good to have you join me on this wait as I can't believe how slow it's going. Great news about the great blastocysts transferred. I thought also you would have a few to freeze. Best of luck for the remaining one. Did the lab tell you what happened to the others?

Good news today for me. Apparently we have an expanded blast after 6dys and they have put the little one in the freezer Still in shock as to date we have only got bad news to receive some positive was a shock. Bit slow the little one but it still made it finally to blastocyst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greats news Kenta, it feels good to know you have another one on ice. I find out tomorrow if our slow mover made it but I doubt it.

I need to ask the lab tomorrow as the remaining embies were only at cell stage none with any chance...my head was full of info on transfer day didn't get into too much detail.

Today I am day 1 and the cramping felt yesterday has reduced...hope they are still there, hate this! Sometimes I don't feel anything. Is it too early?

Bronte how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!
    Rachel...yay for being pupo! Sounds like ur blastys were nice tough ones and hope you get your bfp! Hoping for good news for ur last embie.
    Kenta...congratulations on your frozen embie...u must be so excited! Hows the wait treasting so far?
    AFM...going slowly nuts. No real symptoms at all...feel nothing...which is a worry! Pretty sure its a bfn. Our last embies didnt make it either so who knows where from here? Has been a tough 2 years with no apparent reason..apart from old body & eggs! Back at work today aftet a week off...only way to keep mind off everything! Sorry bout the wingey post just feeling blah! Hope you 2 lovelys are travelling better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael, not feeling anything at all, day 4 posttransfer. Hope you get some answers tomorrow.
    Bronte, I've been concerned today too that I haven't got any symptoms either but I'm sure I've read that some people don't feel anything. Can understand how you feel as have been feeling the time pressure as turning 40 and been at this since Jan with no result.
    Ive been working through all this and worried it might be stressful for the 2 embies on board but been trying to take it easy. Time does seem to be going slowly waiting.
    Last edited by Kenta; 03-07-2012 at 19:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's interesting that we all feel nothing. Every other cycle I had twinges down there from the beginning, sometimes a pulling/stretching feeling and/or cramping...then again they turned out to be BFN's.

I wish the clinic can do US to see if they are still there. We had a double quilt on our bed the first night after transfer I woke up so hot hope this hasn't caused any damage.

Sorry feeling angry and upset
    Last edited by Rachael3; 04-07-2012 at 07:34.