+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default June July Hopeful

Had EPU yesterday and got 7eggs but found out only 4 fertilised. This is our 3rd IVF cycle. Hoping this is the one. We are going to do a day 3 transfer this time as in our past 2 cycles we haven't made blastocysts at day 5. DH has severe MFI so hoping PICSI is the answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kenta, I had EPU today. Just recovering been on the lounge all day. We did PICSI this time, no issue with MFI but want to improve rate from last cycle.

Since our 2ww will be in July I have posted in the 'Joyful July/Amazing August' thread with my results. Would like to join you on this journey. If it's a 5dt I'll transfer on Monday.

for both of us!!
    Last edited by Rachael3; 27-06-2012 at 15:17.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rachel, Thanks for joining me on this journey. My day 3 transfer will be this Friday. I hope you get some great news tomorrow about your fertilisation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can i join u?
    I had 2 day 3 embryos transferred on monday.
    This is full stim cycle number 6 for us...all bfn.
    Average 7 eggs each cycle with 4-5 fertilising. Always
    get 2 good ones to transfer but no blasts & no frosties...
    Frustrating to say the least! Just turned 40 last week so feel
    a little time poor. Have tried different cycles and drug regimes
    but as we know it is a numbers game! Ever hopeful this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Bronte. I seem to get the same egg numbers and fertilisation as you and we are going to put 2 back this time too, maybe 3 but that's too risky but our track record is not good so far. I'm hitting 40 too so feel the time clock too. I'm desperately hoping this cycle works Good luck and I hope to be joining you this Friday in the waiting. Trying to decide if I should do Accupuncture as I did in our last two transfers with no success but we only had very bad looking day 5 morulas to transfer. Think FS and the lab have given up on trying for blastocyst with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kenta!
    Our embryo numbers not enough to risk letting them grow to blast. FS thinks better in than out rather than risk not having any to transfer...which i have to agree! Find out tomorrow if other two embies have made it to freezer...i dont even ring anymore just wait for letter to arrive from lab...dont get my hopes up then. Goodluck to u for friday. Look forard to twwing with u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kenta!
    Our embryo numbers not enough to risk letting them grow to blast. FS thinks better in than out rather than risk not having any to transfer...which i have to agree! Find out tomorrow if other two embies have made it to freezer...i dont even ring anymore just wait for letter to arrive from lab...dont get my hopes up then. Goodluck to u for friday. Look forard to twwing with u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops...stupid mobile phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps kenta..i did accupuncture for last 4 cycles with no obvious difference, but if it makes u feel good...do it! I hated it...alot! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bronte... Decided not to do Accupuncture this time as spent a fair bit on the last 2 cycles and as have transfer tomorrow morning not going to rush around. Never loved Accupuncture but got to tolerate it. We did not very good news as all our 4 embryos have moderate fragmentation which doesn't seem good. This is new for us as usually it wasn't a problem. Hope you are all keeping well and hopeful