Hi everyone I usually have a cycle of about 21 days. On the 9th of this month i got my period and it lasted 4 days. So until the 12th. On the 14th i started ovulation testing. Got a negative on the 14th, 15th and 16th. On the 17th i got a positive. Then again on the 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th. All were 100% positive. The first line was so dark that the control line hardly showed up on all of them. I use fertility2family ovulation tests and i'm pretty sure they are 10muI. Since the 24th the ovulation tests have faded but not completely like when i normally get a negative. The test line is almost as dark as the control line still, if not as dark. During the time i was getting the positives i was cramping everyday and had minor tension headaches. My boobs were sore but yesterday and the day before they weren't as sore, but now today they are real sore again. The cramps have gone now. On the 23rd and 24th i was so tired at work all day i could of fallen asleep standing up. I've taken a preg test but got a negative. has anyone else had this happen and found out they were pregnant? any help would be appreciated xx