+ Reply to Thread
    TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Who has breastfed and lost 1kg a week? Advice?

Ok.
    So I'm well and truely over myself.
    My goal is to lose 10kg in 10 weeks.
    To those of you that have lost this amount of week and breastfed, can you give me any tips/advice?
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost the 40kg I gained while pregnant, losing more than 1kg a week by cutting out wheat, refined sugar and all dairy besides butter. I ate heaps of good fats (cold pressed olive oil, avocados, coconut oil, etc), fruit, nuts and seeds, veggies and veggie juices and plenty of protein. I also don't have a lot of carbs at dinner time and don't have anything but water after dinner. I also took plenty of spirulina as well as drinking raw apple cider vinegar with raw organic honey which is said to assist with weight loss. I ate heaps, didn't do any additional exercise and it was really easy to lose the weight. I'm still breastfeeding and have had a great supply the whole time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I started when my DD1 was 4 weeks old. I BF exclusively and limited my calories to 1800 per day - 2000. I just ate a balance of everything, still had carbs, fruit, veg, protein. Just chose lower fat option, more low GI type foods for my calories.
    It worked and will be my plan for this bub too

Thanks
    Reviews
    not sure if your interested in weight watchers but they have info for BFing mums as well and it's easy to lose 1kg a week just by adopting a better diet. this too will be my goal, good luck