+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronessM View Post
    Thank goodness the authorities are sending her for a psych evaluation. Reminds me of the mentally ill woman who drowned three youngens in the bath tub in my suburb a few years back. She said the devil made her do it and was very obviously ill. Surely if you were just sick of parenting, or sick of whatever came with kids, you'd rehouse them with family or choose adoption. She must be extremely ill, apathetic or a sociopath. That the kids were, indeed, most likely aware of their fate is horrific. You poor sweethearts. We won't forget you. Their families must be mortified, and left wondering why. Her husband will be heartbroken, I should imagine. What a sad indictment on the world we live in, and on some societies, that mental illness goes unrecognised and untreated before it's too late, and that children are so disposable.
    I've seen a mother get flamed because she thought her children were better elsewhere. No wonder people reach breaking point and don't bother asking for help.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (27-06-2012),BaronessM  (28-06-2012),Benji  (27-06-2012),Blueberry Crumble  (27-06-2012),Boobycino  (27-06-2012),Liddybugs  (27-06-2012),Purple Lily  (27-06-2012),tatia&shura  (27-06-2012)

Shhh, blowing Flo rider's whistle and making Usher scream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    May it be peaceful for you in heaven little boys. Look after each other.

So sad, this made me cry.

Shhh, blowing Flo rider's whistle and making Usher scream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I've seen a mother get flamed because she thought her children were better elsewhere. No wonder people reach breaking point and don't bother asking for help.
    This happened to me in sorts. I asked my ex dh to take the twins because I recognised I was not coping and had turned to the bottle. I asked for help and got it ( spent 3 weeks in hospital). When I was well, he with held the twins from me for 5 months and I had to fight in Court to get them back. He made up all sorts of lies about me but the judge saw thru it and awarded me primary custody just recently. Mental illness awareness has a long way to go in this world.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PrimaDonnnaGirl For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg those poor children. All I could think about was how they must have felt when their own mother first threw them over, my son is 7 and I just can't imagine how someone could go that crazy

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh there is something clearly wrong in her head that is for sure. She sounds like she needs a lot of help.

R.I.P Little Ones

And I feel sorry for the father who was away on business too. What a nightmare to come back to.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I cant stop crying.

My boys are 7 & 3, those babies would have been absolutely terrified... Omg...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaDonnnaGirl View Post
    This happened to me in sorts. I asked my ex dh to take the twins because I recognised I was not coping and had turned to the bottle. I asked for help and got it ( spent 3 weeks in hospital). When I was well, he with held the twins from me for 5 months and I had to fight in Court to get them back. He made up all sorts of lies about me but the judge saw thru it and awarded me primary custody just recently. Mental illness awareness has a long way to go in this world.
    Thanks for sharing your story.

I think it was very courageous what you did. You sound like a very strong woman.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OurLittleBlessing For This Useful Post:

Nmgb  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaDonnnaGirl View Post
    Very ballsy to ask for help like that. You did the right thing and now you have your bubbas back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gosh. I am not going to speculate because I dont want what options were there for her for help but omg.. throwing your children out the window?? Inexcusable! The poor babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can we change the title? I'd rather be able to choose whether or not I read about these things.