+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trishstar
    Waiting for the ethics committee seemed to take forever for us too, it took about 10 weeks I think.
    I hope you hear some news soon so you get get everthing started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KLD1 - I'm so sorry it didn't work. s. Sounds like you have bounced back pretty well. You're a very strong woman. I'm so glad you have a plan moving forward.

Just a question Forever27, how many embryo's did you transfer to your sister?
    I think we're only allowed one at a time.
    I only had 5 embryos retrieved, 4 of which fertilized. Unfortunately only one of the 4 even looked like it had potential so it wasn't hard to transfer all of them. We transferred 2 to me and 2 to her. We gave her the one that looked like it would work since she is so fertile. We're so glad we did. I think my body rejects embryos now. Not sure why.

I truly hope that your next cycle is the one for you. Please keep us all posted.

Jen

Similar Threads

1. IUI for surrogacy?
    By richo22 in forum iui / iudi
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-10-2012, 10:48
  2. changes to same-sex surrogacy in Qld
    By OJandMe in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-06-2012, 11:08
  3. Surrogacy
    By Raphael in forum Adoption / Surrogacy