+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Has any one had very very low Pappa A levels in pregnancy and had no complications

Hi ladies,

I had my nuchal test results come back today. My numbers indicated a low risk for DS, however my Pappa A was 0.24 which I read was very very low. I have been scaring myself with the abundance of negative information on the internet about the implications of a low Pappa number, and wanted to know of any positive stories out there to make me feel a bit better.

Your responses would be greatly appreciated.

)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumtooneboy

I am wondering how your pregnancy and birth went. I have a similar profile to yours. Everything ok except for low PAPP-A (.26) although slightly thicker nuchal of 2.88 (cut off 2.5 apparently). This is my second child and I am 41 and am feeling so anxious especially after reading lots of horrible things that are associated with low PAPPA. Any info at all would be great. Also was there anything u did to increase PAPP-A? Thank you so much looking forward to your reply or anyone who has had lowPAPPa.

Similar Threads

1. Low free beta hCG and low pappa-a levels at 10 weeks...
    By worried2012 in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 07:53
  2. Diabetes and pregnancy complications
    By Lettabean in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-02-2012, 07:26