I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. Baby has unstable lie, she changes from breech to oblique to head down a number of times a day it's quite painful.
Iam booked for a c-sect next tues, due to other medical conditions as well as this.
My ob has put me on rest till then because he thinks Bub will rupture the membranes and put me in labour before then as she's moving so much. He said it's all good just rush in to hosp as soon as you go into labour as will be dangerous for bub.
It's going to take me at least an hour without traffic to get there, more like 2 hours once I wait for DH to come home from work.
My OB won't be on over the weekend so will have to see someone I don't know which scares me.
He was going to take her out this fri but decided he wanted to wait and was ok to do an emergency c-sect if need be.
So am I over reacting in being worried about making it to the hosp if the cord comes out first? Seriously would 3 days make any difference to bubs lungs?
DS was born fine at 36 +4.
Sorry this is so long but I'm so stressed I don't know what to do I feel like my OB Dosnt give a crap