+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Alone/Vent/Unhappy/Crying/etc

ok im not the type to winge but i need to get this all out before i have a mental break down and end up in the corner talking to myself!
    im 24 have a DS who is 17 months old and DP who i love both unconditionally but other than that there is nothing else in my life i love!
    im home 24/7 i dont have a licence (tramatic experiance when i was younger trying to get over it) i cook, i clean i do everything a "Perfect" housewife should do never get a thank you or anything for the things i do.
    i have no friends, i tried to make friends but there is none to be made in my area. family dont live close so i cant go see them. im seriously going insane!
    i have no one to vent to when i have a bad day i have no one to just talk to except my DS who cant have a conversation with. I basically only have my DP to talk to and he is always to tired after work to carry on a conversation.
    i mean there is NO ONE for me to talk to at all!
    my DP sufferes from epilepsy and he seems to think that he dont have fits cause of the fact he does weed every now and then. (never does it at home i will never allow that stuff into the house) and im the one who always looks after him and always sees him have the fits and there so emotinal draining. i always get angry when he wakes up cause why cant he fricken just stop the weed so that i dont have to see his eyes roll into the back of his head and him not have injurys from having a fit! i mean i quit smoking after like 10 years the day i found out i was pregnant but he cant stop cause he likes to relax. well i would love to relax but no i have everything on my ffricken mind!!!
    i just dont know what to im just sick of my life except for my DS and some parts of my DP! I FEEL LIKE A ZOMBIE!!
    i could vent for hours and hours but need to let a little out just to survive the rest of the day.
    better get back to my somewhat called life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No real advice to give sorry other than have you thought about joining a mothers group or meeting up with some people from the Hub?

Sorry you're feeling this way, sending you big virtual hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry you're feeling this way what about if you got part time work and popped DS into day care or family day care? Gives you a break from being mum and housewife.

Have you spoken to your DP about how you feel when he has a weed induced seizure? (assuming I read that part right).

Thanks
    Reviews

I would be feeling stressed out too in your situation. Can you get any info from any of the epilepsy associations about the dangers of smoking pot and epilepsy to show him? Some areas have meet ups and support groups for epilepsy sufferers and their families - maybe you coud make some friends through there and get help with his weed problem too.

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I no exactly how you feel as been there my self and still half there. I'm sorry you feel like it an it's so hard! It's easy for people to say get out an meet people but it's hard to do it. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx to all that have replied.
    I have tried making friends on here in my local area but nothing even posted a thread to see and many have looked none have replied :s. I have even put up a piece of paper at my maternal health nurse and nothing. Seems like im the only youngish mum in my area. I never see ppl pushing prams just older kids.
    I have told my partner why he has the fits but he just says I know and changes the subject. He use to smoke it every day but now its like once a month. Im glad he has cut back but seriously its so dangerous and if I had something wrong with me and something always triggered it and made me get injuries from it I would stop it in a heart beat and leave it alone.
    Thank you all for.your vitrual hugs

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second mothers group - do you have any libraries, community centres or churches nearby?

Sorry to hear you are so alone, everybody needs some friends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    I second mothers group - do you have any libraries, community centres or churches nearby?

Sorry to hear you are so alone, everybody needs some friends!
    I sure do and have put up flyers and nothing back from anyone not even my number slip taken.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont they have groups / classes you can attend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have like painting and AA meetings at the church and community centre but nothing im interested in or am. If there was like a cooking class I would but they dont.