+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Usually once a week, it's just me and Hubby for now though and we are both pretty clean. I can imagine it will be more when we have kids in the house

My routine is pretty simple, its just spray and wipe the top, seat and rim with toilet paper which I flush away. The bowl is cleaned with earth choice toilet cleaner and a toilet brush. I always have a bleach based toilet flusher thingie on the side too to keep it nice and clean between washes. I do the outside from time to time, usually its just dusty though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wash the toilet itself every couple of days with a general purpose spray on the seat, lid and cistern. Then I use a disinfectant gel in the toilet bowl.
    I clean the floor daily with my general purpose spray and some paper towel :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daily with bacterial wipes for outside and seat and bleach to scrub inside toilet.
    I cant stand a dirty toilet I have trained my husband well as well that we tend to clean everytime we use.
    I think with little kids it has to be done and I am so pedantic about it. I detol the floor as well.
    I don't use the toilet things that hang off the bowl as my son around one decided to play with one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post
    1-3 times a week. Only takes a minute to duck and scrub with the toilet brush. I'll also wipe over the outside with toilet paper or paper towel probably weekly.

Eta - I HATE blue-loo! Smells like public toilet, but dh keeps buying it & using it
    Oh my gosh! I so agree. I hate any of the smelly things that go in the toilet... I did use the little gel ones for a little while, then had morning sickness while we were using them... So there's still a full box of them in the cupboard as I feel like being sick when I smell them!

I pour domestos all over it, including seat and the floor around it then leave it 5 minutes, flush it then use a sponge to wipe everywhere.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post

Eta - I HATE blue-loo! Smells like public toilet, but dh keeps buying it & using it

Yes that stuff stinks! And why oh why do they have to make it soooooo blue! I hate the thought of flushing all that dye (or whatever it is) down the drain. I used the white king blocks for a while (the ones you drop in the cistern) they work really well but they are like $5 for two so too exxy...

So my routine... probably on the lazy side lol. It always gets cleaned if we have visitors coming. Other than that its a quick wipe/brush as needs and gets a thorough clean when the bathroom gets done once every week or two. I use Ajax spray and a scrubby sponge on the outside, ajax & brush on the inside, then use duck and leave to soak.

But we have three girls here and one very clean male so it doesn't really get that grotty...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singa06 View Post
    After I spray the toilet, I only wipe down with toilet paper. I hate the thought of washing the rag/sponge or wasting money on wipes.
    I just chuck the rag (old towel) into the laundry sink and then when I wash towels I wash it. It all gets washed and comes out perfectly clean :-)

***Sent from my phone***