+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We average twice a day. Every time someone moves their bowels, they clean the toilet. No skidmarks here!
    We use toilet duck and the brush, and twice a week I disinfect the seats/cistern (if theres no obvious spills)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Once a week!

Squirt bleach in the bowl and let sit for 5 minutes. Use pineocleen wipes to do flush and cistern, lid and seat. Then scrub bowl with toilet brush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Once a week here.

I use Ajax and hot water on a chux and clean the lid ,the seat and the rim . I then throw the chux away. I then put Ajax in the toilet and use the toilet brush to scrub the inside and then flush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once a week or so. Also just before guests come over And after guests have left, if there have been a few boys in the group.

Wipe all over (except for bowl) with baby wipes, including the back and some of the floor (the rest of the floor gets mopped). Then pour bicarb of soda into the bowl followed by white vinegar (this is the fun bit as it makes a mighty fizz), leave it for an hour or so then come back and scrub the bowl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I clean it a minimum of once a week. It varies as i have boys that pee everywhere. I just use earth choice or method shower cleaner or sometimes vinegar with a microfibre cloth on the seat, lid, top and bottom of the toilet and the wall.
    I splash some toilet cleaner in, leave it to soak for a while, then give it a scrub wtih the toilt brush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    weekly. with baby wipes and the bowl i use vinegar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, keep in mind I am a little OCD.

I clean my toilet once a week thoroughly and then quick wipe overs when I have people over in between.

I use toilet duck inside and then scrub. I then use spray and wipe (citrus) around the complete bottom and outside. I then lift up the lid and spray n wipe on top of the bowl and along all connector joints. I then spray n wipe the bottom and top of the actual seat. I then spray n wipe the back box and top and around the flush button. It takes a good 10 minutes and then it's done.
    (thank goodness we only have 2 toilets) I do have issues with getting any rusty looking bits around any of the latch thingies that lift the lids... Ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3InATub View Post
    Lol, keep in mind I am a little OCD.

I clean my toilet once a week thoroughly and then quick wipe overs when I have people over in between.

I use toilet duck inside and then scrub. I then use spray and wipe (citrus) around the complete bottom and outside. I then lift up the lid and spray n wipe on top of the bowl and along all connector joints. I then spray n wipe the bottom and top of the actual seat. I then spray n wipe the back box and top and around the flush button. It takes a good 10 minutes and then it's done.
    (thank goodness we only have 2 toilets) I do have issues with getting any rusty looking bits around any of the latch thingies that lift the lids... Ha ha
    I do this, sometimes twice a week and after we have certain visitors (they tend to pee everywhere but in the bowl, and they're adults). I just thought it was normal, not OCD, hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once or twice a week. Squirt duck under the rim and then come back later and brush and flush. Then I use disinfectant in a spray bottle and toilet paper to do all the surfaces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Whenever I want 5 minutes peace, I lock the bathroom door and clean the toilet