+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I clean the loo and the floor (blardy boys!) with antibacterial wipes DAILY!

I use bleach in the bowl and scrub with toilet brush weekly but it also has on of those blue loo things in the cistern!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pino Clean and cheap chux to wipe over the outside of the bowl, cistern, seat and rim. Domestos in the bowl, done 3-4 times a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2-3 times a week! i cant use a dirty toilet! i know, i might be ocd or whatever but i like MY toilet to sparkle
    I wipe over with pine o clean and squeze Harpic up and under the rim. I leave it for 10mins or so then give the bowl a scrub and flush. Then i spray the whole thing with glen 20.
    yeah...im obsessed with having my loo clean. DH gets so annoyed with me at times lol

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Once a week without fail usually 2-3 times though. If I'm doing the whole bathroom I'll use my enjo bathroom glove and I do it last (ensuite). The kids toilet every second day at least, I use my enjo bathroom mini & cold tap water I use the clean side on the top/cistern/seat and the care side on the bowl rim, base and surrounding floor then I dry it off with the bathroom miracle then I use toilet cleaner (I have white king at the moment) and scrub the inside with the toilet brush. I use the same method for both toilets.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Once a week or so. I spray it from top to bottom, inside and out, with either bleach diluted with water, let it sit for 10 mins or so then wipe down with a soft scourer sponge with a gloved hand and dispose of the sponge straight away. I then use some paper towel to dry it off and wipe the outside and surroundind tiles dry. I'll then spray it regularly with Glen 20 (once a day or so, to keep it fresh and smelling nice).
    I don't use a toilet brush, I hate the things, I just imagine them harbouring germs- but that's just me and my neurosis showing, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every day, sometimes more!!!! I live with 3 males, DH, and 2 boys aged 4 and 2! I love bleach!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    downstairs one that DD1 and DH use all the time - daily. Ensuite used mainly by me and occ DH gets cleaned twice a week. Guest loo gets cleaned once a week and just before visitors arrive (occ when they are walking up driveway)

Clean = spray all over outside with Earth surface spray, inside with earth toilet cleaner. scrub inside, wipe outside with toilet paper then flush.

Downstairs loo gets floor mopped with boiling water daily and 2-3 times a week with domestos.

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Anti-bac spray and paper towel all over, including floor and light switch. Bleach in the bowel, scrub with toilet brush, once a week. Floor every second day as DS never has his mind on the job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Once a week to once a fortnight.

I just use toilet cleaner (white king or similar) in the bowl, leave for a few minutes, scrub with toilet brush and flush then I use those gel disk things.

If I am doing a proper clean, I wipe over the actual toilet with pine-o-clean and a paper towel while the bowl is 'soaking'. But I only do that maybe once month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Every day it gets a scrub. Once a week it gets disinfected and ducked as well as scrubbed.