Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fit by (i think) Maybelline

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When i wear makeup I use the mac tinted moisturiser. I prefer light coverage but this one stays on better than other tinted moisturisers I've used.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Olay - tinted for every day use
    Giorgio Armani - for better coverage or going out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Natio mineral powder and foundation. I started using it a month and a half ago, and I had terrible skin, however now my skin is perfect without a single blemish. I love it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac studio fix mineral makeup, amazing stuff. Makes your face look even and dewy but it's also invisible.

A close 2nd is Napoleon China doll (make sure you get the exact right shade, get a consultant to colour match) and at a splurge i love Lift Lumiere by Chanel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use Kora organics by Miranda Kerr. Mac test on animals now since they now sell in Asia and its a requirement there that all products just be tested on animals. I don't use Mac anymore as a result

7. The Following User Says Thank You to missjess86 For This Useful Post:

CharlieBug  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac studio fix fluid here too! And mineralise powder to top it off!

I have tried dozens of foundations (and spent thousands of dollars over the years) and I really like MAC cosmetics the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought MAC were cruelty free? Have they revised their animal testing policy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MAC (brand of Estée Lauder) are currently on PETA's "do test" list. From what I understand recently (early this year) MAC changed their policy to something along the lines of 'we don't test on animals unless governed by law' (not a direct quote). Estée Lauder has always been on the list.

Also keep in mind that "consultants" at make up counters (Myer/David jones) are not required to have any formal make up/beauty training... You cannot take their word as gospel that that is the colour for your skin tone, especially with such artificial light (particularly in new Myer stores).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ElleB For This Useful Post:

missjess86  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleB View Post
    MAC (brand of Estée Lauder) are currently on PETA's "do test" list. From what I understand recently (early this year) MAC changed their policy to something along the lines of 'we don't test on animals unless governed by law' (not a direct quote). Estée Lauder has always been on the list.

Also keep in mind that "consultants" at make up counters (Myer/David jones) are not required to have any formal make up/beauty training... You cannot take their word as gospel that that is the colour for your skin tone, especially with such artificial light (particularly in new Myer stores).
    I guess it depends on which ones you go to? I've gone to the same two Mac counters over 3 years and had lots of different people and they have never gotten it wrong and are always great at suggesting eye shadow colours and palates (and i'm very picky). You'll know when they try it on you, if you like the colour and think it matches.