+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default any ideas

im a unda cova hubba, iv gone unda as this topic is so embarrassing, i wont be replying to any comments, once say what i wanna im going to get off this account but please can anyone give me ideas

ok... for years now, about once a month i get an extremely itchy area down below, its one of the lips (sorry tmi) and just one, on the inside of it, and its so unbearably itchy, iv had blood tests done any stuff, im clean nothing out of the ordinary, and as i said it only happens once a month, norm just before af... but if im preg it still happens the same time. im to embarrassed to go to the doctors about it (im so shy)
    when it gets to its itchy state, i scratch it coz i almost cry if i try not to because its that bad, and then when iv done that a few times it starts hurting. i have no idea whats going on. there is no smell or discharge that isnt normal, i do have outies tho. (tmi sorry again)

ok... bye lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think it's that embarrassing!!

If it only happens once a month I'd be putting it down to a hormonal thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds hormone related. If it drives you insane I would think it would be easier to see a gyno than put up with it.. They see things like that all the time and there could be a very simple solution to the problem.

Similar Threads

1. I need ideas!!!!!!!
    By melimum in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-02-2012, 18:24
  2. Ideas please
    By Jarylee in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-01-2012, 15:22
  3. Ideas people.. I need ideas!!!
    By tara&abbey in forum Constipation, Toilet Training
    Replies: 1