+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Selfish and useless parent. I would be calling the police and reporting him. Everything has consequences and these one's are better than what he might create. Does he wear his seatbelt while he's driving your son around?

I couldn't find a man like this attractive anymore. His selfishness would make my skin crawl. I feel sad for your son that his dad doesn't care about him. I hope for your son's sake you take action.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (26-06-2012),faroutbrusselsprout  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow... Im not sure I could stay married to someone with complete disregard for the kids.. Big call I kniw... But then, we had pre marital counseling to iron out any issues and to be sure we were on the same page etc. Im so sorry you have to deal with this

***Sent from my phone***

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (26-06-2012),HugsBunny  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Still really confused as to what he mean by "the men would understand?" Understand what exactly?
    It's that old attitude that excuses men from being responsible in any way. You know the one, where we say men can't help themselves, or they are a bit stupid, or just do things differently. It always amazes me, because we trust men to pretty much run the world, yet think they are a bit simple around the home. Anyway, I digress...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Benji  (26-06-2012),Busy-Bee  (26-06-2012),GreenMama  (26-06-2012),Mod-Nomsie  (26-06-2012),ShanandBoc  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My DH said if one of his mates were telling that story to him he would punch him in the face. Safety first. Our kids are always placed in their seats and belts. Even if we are going 10m to the park from our parking spot at our DDs school.

Your DH is a moron. My husband called him another word.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    My DH said if one of his mates were telling that story to him he would punch him in the face. Safety first. Our kids are always placed in their seats and belts. Even if we are going 10m to the park from our parking spot at our DDs school.

Your DH is a moron. My husband called him another word.
    This was pretty much what my DH said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in no way exaggerating when I say I'd leave my DH if he did this, especially twice!!!

He obviously doesn't take your child's safety seriously, what else will he do?'

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

Amira  (26-06-2012),Bonkers  (26-06-2012),HugsBunny  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dh would never ever do that! He is an amazing driver, but it's the other drivers you need to be weary of!Dh said he needs to grow up and take some responsibility for his child's safety.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm absolutely dumbfounded as to why anyone wud think like ur DH?! Is there another underlying issue he has? He sounds like he is proud that he's disobeying the rules by the way he keeps telling you he has done such a thing. I'd be getting him phsyc tested.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm pretty sure that the majority of accidents happen within 2kms of home. My DP would NEVER drive around with DD in the front, not in a seat. It's dangerous and it is the law.

If he doesn't listen to you in the future I would suggest you talk to the police about him. Dob him in. He might learn his lesson then.

Or tell him to google accidents with children involved. I haven't ever but its the world wide web. I am sure there is something on there to scare him out of ever doing it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry but your husband is a careless idiot. You isnt caring for your son, you, and is acting like a complete jerk.
    Id report him to the police, though its likely someone else will if he keeps it up. I also wouldnt be letting him drive the children anywhere.
    How does he keep the child still in the front seat? I know if we let DS (20 months) in the front seat he would be jumping around like a monkey!
    DF just said what a c0ck head, he needs a swift punch to the face. DF also said if i did that he would leave with DS and i dont blame him one bit, id be out the door too!