+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're getting one for our kids soon. DS is is 18 months and has played on our friends tramps for ages! he loves them!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jennibear For This Useful Post:

Mopoke  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We bought a 12 feet netted one in February when DS was 27 months (great sale price at toys R Us) and he loved it. Initially he would just run, skip around on it but now he can actually jump and loves it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to davally For This Useful Post:

Mopoke  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My son was 12 months and has had one ever since. Any age is great for a trampoline!

***Sent from my phone***

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (26-06-2012),Ffrenchknickers  (26-06-2012),Mopoke  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS I have a kmart one and so far weve had it 1.5 years and still going strong!

***Sent from my phone***

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

Mopoke  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got DS one with a handle at 18ish months and he loved it for a couple of months but it isnt very 'springy' and he outgrew it so when he was 21months got him a small trampoline with an enclosure and he loves it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennos Mummy For This Useful Post:

Mopoke  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS got a mini one with handles for his 1st birthday. Took a few months to work out how to get on and off by himself, but the jumping was easy to work out. He started off bouncing with no real movement, but now he bounces so much the tramp moves. He always knows to hold on, and haven't had any accidents and he's nearly 17 months now. Will definitely get a bigger tramp when he's older, they have them with the net enclosures so they can fall off!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundleoflove For This Useful Post:

Mopoke  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got our girls one when they were 2 & 4, but they were the old-style rectangle ones without the net. They used to love it!

When DS was 1 (maybe just before he was 1), and the old one started falling apart, we got a 14ft circle one with the net from Vuly. We also got the ladder so he could easily climb on and off. Its the bomb! DS used to walk around, crawl, jump, kick/roll the ball etc on the tramp. The only thing we had to watch was that the girls weren't jumping too high/rough when he was on it. On his own I used to just zip the net closed and he'd play on it for ages by himself (and a ball) and still enjoys it (hes 2.5 now).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Annabella For This Useful Post:

wrena  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We got DD a 12 foot Vuly one (with enclosed net) just before her 2nd birthday.

She loves it, and plays on it as much as she can. I think it's helped improve her two-footed jumping too

It takes up to 150kg (I think), so either of us can go on it with her, but she's also happy on it by herself. She loves playing games where she runs round in circles on it until she crashes, and then giggles lots

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't have space for one, but my DD has loved playing on them since she was around 12 months. She's now 18 months and gets hysterical with excitement when she sees one. She still tends to fall over when she jumps standing up but loves to bounce on her knees or back or just flop around giggling with delight. I'd say that it's definitely not too early

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have an outdoor one which is quite small, with a net. I think it's about 1.5m diameter. My 17 month old loves it and jumps on it all the time on her own (proper, 2 feet jumping.) She stumbles into the net a lot, though. My 4 year old loves it too. We also have a mini one inside as 4yo DS has some issues and finds jumping therapeutic. 17mo loves it too but can't jump on it unassisted. She holds our hands.

I would get a new, big, netted one for outdoors in a heartbeat if a) we could afford to and b) we didn't have a perfectly good one already
    Last edited by Mrs Molly Coddle; 26-06-2012 at 15:11.