+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was sitting on the hospital bed having a drink and felt like one of those drink n wet dolls, in one end, out the other. It was 9am, dd was born at 10.50am at 36w.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine had to be broken during labour but I heard it normally happens when you are lying down and relaxed - usually at night time. Obviously not always, but most of the time. Don't know if it's true or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st baby 3am in my bed was a HUGE gush and a popping like a water balloon
    2nd I had my waters broken during an induction
    3rd they broke during mid contraction and pushing and sprayed all over the floor lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was laying in bed on a hot night still trying to get to sleep. Mine only trickled so was a bit unsure of what it was til rang hospital lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who's waters broke in bed, how did your bed hold up? Lol I've got a new bed and I freaking out I'm going to ruin it if my waters break in it!!

Sent from my Racer using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A few years back I got transferred from one centre to another to take over a room. The worker was 37w and finishing up completely. She was in the store room within our room collecting the rest of her belongings when her wster's broke. She had a lot too :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting out of the car at the hospy. Luckily I had a pad on! Although there was barely any there, the MW thought it was just a leak, but it was all of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    MInutes away from birthing a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd been in labour for 24hrs so I was enjoying sweet relief thanks to the epidural! I'd had it about an hour before and was just drifting off for a brief sleep and my waters exploded everywhere. As soon as that happened the pressure started and sleep was a pipe dream. The water had meconium in it so I was monitored closely and DD was born by forceps a few hours later when she started going into distress.

Waters bursting is the weirdest feeling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spitthedummy View Post
    For those who's waters broke in bed, how did your bed hold up? Lol I've got a new bed and I freaking out I'm going to ruin it if my waters break in it!!

Sent from my Racer using BubHub
    Can you get a mattress protector? The one I bought was like afitted sheet, material over the top and rubber on the bottom. Then just make the bed as normal. Keeps the mattress nice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (25-06-2012)