+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was asleep in bed at 3am after having gone to be at 1am. We were both pretty stuffed by the time DD was born at 735pm that night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJRain-crew View Post
    I have no idea! I suspect a few weeks before labor but I thought I was just sweaty from walking everyday and I was really overheated my entire pregnancy. When I went into labor the midwife asked me when my waters had broken and why I didn't come in earlier, I was just said, I didn't even know they had broken. Apparently that is pretty uncommon??
    Same happened to me..the midwife was saying how I would know if they broke so when they tried to break them and they were gone she was still saying surely you knew when they broke. Errr no I didnt feel anything

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Are your car seats ok? I hear amniotic fluid and car seat are sworn enemies.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub
    Theyre fine I was wearing long pants that caught the first gush, the second came when I stood up out of the car and that one was much bigger!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    Can you get a mattress protector? The one I bought was like afitted sheet, material over the top and rubber on the bottom. Then just make the bed as normal. Keeps the mattress nice.
    I just covered my mattress in cut up garbage bags and taped them all together. A couple of layers - just in case. I had just spent a fortune on a new mattress so definitely didn't want it ruined!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is it with 3am? This is my 3 rd and i have never had my waters break, had 2 CS's. I have this stupid recurring nightmare of my waters breaking infront of all the parents while waiting for my kids to come out off class.

Just a question, what do you do if you are alone and your waters break? Do you call and ambulance or do you drive to the hospital or what? I dont even go shopping alone, i am terrified of it happening and i am alone, mainly because my OB said that my constant contracting could cause my membranes to rupture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was very lucky, I had just woken up on my due date, it was 930am and i sat on the edge of the bed for a moment before I stood up, once I stood up they broke but luckily nothing went on the bed or the floor, my underpants caught it all (sorry tmi) and I made it to the toilet

For me I just called the hospital when they broke, they told me to come in when I could but they sent me home as I wasn't having contractions and ds2 was born 2 days later

Guest Guest
    First time I was at home, I had just gotten up and needed to pee, but nothing was coming out and when I stood up I got a trickle, then contractions started. and I had a slow leak the rest of the day.
    2nd time they didn't break till I was well into pushing bub out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I was getting up off the couch to go and pee as i had the urge to pee. They broke as soon as i got up. Felt like i peed my pants. Was very quick between water breaking to DS being born.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    This is exactly what happened to me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ds1 - I walked through the door after taking a movie back and felt a trickle.

Dd - I was in labour and felt a "pop" and a trickle

Ds2 - I was pushing and felt a trickle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st the waters broke by MW
    2nd pushing a mattress on bed properly completely freaked me out thought I did something wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub