+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I work with young Mums and it happens occasionally.. whether they did kinda know but were in denial.. is a possibility. I know a girl who thought she had a uti, went to hospy and had a baby two hours later!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One of my sisters is adopted. We met her birth mother when she turned 19.

Her mum was 21 and a model. She was at a beach doing a bikini shoot when she got severe stomach cramps. She thought she was going to get diarrhea so rushed to the toilet and called an ambulance because the pain was making her scream.
    Gave birth after 14 hours of labour, full term as well.

I simply cannot imagine having a full term baby and simply not knowing, or not getting a bump. When I was 10 weeks people were asking me what sex it was, because they assumed I was 20 weeks along. I was massive, I was a whale, I was a walking mountain.

How can you not only not gain weight, not show AND still be so skinny that you're a bikini model?!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ToughLove For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (01-07-2012)