+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Too much. We had people drive quite a distance to see us and help with food and a few other things. I have had random things delivered by mail and many kind words and support in my dark times.

My favourite would be the friendship i have gained. I will never meet many of the women i chat to on her or fb, but they mean the world to me.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've received huge support & understanding for my upcoming (hopeful) VBAC from one particular hubber. I've also made 5 very good, close friends through the hub who have been indescribably supportive over the last couple of years. I'd be lost without them

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So so much;

Love, support, kindness, generiosity.

Clothes when i had none, money when i had none, a mothers day present! I cant even begin to go into detail, there is so much more, its quite overwhelming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've formed some great online friendships with some of the awesome people on here.

Ive gotten some lovely PM's over the years that have really stuck in my mind (and some not so lovely ones!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best thing I've had a Hubber do (though she's not an active member any more) was to give a BUNCH of rescources on VBAC when I was pregnant with DS1.

She gave me the knowledge and support to fight the system to get that VBAC and also without her, I would not have discovered homebirth, would not have got involved with homebirth communities and would not have met the gorgeous women I know today.

I was also lucky enough to meet her while she was on holiday here in Tassie.

Although she wouldn't see this, I just want to say thank you, Demeter xx

*I can haz typos*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awwww, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy reading this thread

dreadlockfairy is offline The best things in life.....aren't things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm mines not so great. I started a friendship with a hubber, our kids met up weekly, all good for ages. Then I fell pregnant with my 2nd & got really really sick. And my *friend* decided to drop our friendship suddenly. No reason. Guess it wasn't fun having a friend who was sick & pregnant. Meh.So yeah, not a good experience lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A hubber sent me a usb modem when I was having DD so I could go online in hospital, she later sent me a usb full of digital scrapbooking kits. Another has photographed my daughter twice, for free. Another gave my babies and I a lift to a meet when my car was broken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    or more a few hubbers.
    Gosh - Get it right, can't forget the rest of us now.

... and on that note, some hubbers have provided much needed offline friendship for myself and even let their kids play with my monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I don't think I've done anything for anyone
    You helped me out heaps with a new obscure hobby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've made some amazing friends and still have an incredibly supportive DIG.

I talk to three lovely women pretty much every day, although one of them I haven't let IRL yet .

One of them sketched up a plan for our renovation out of the goodness of her heart and it was so perfect I find it hard to resist thanking her on a daily basis! An incredibly talented lady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh so much.

the support here is amazing when you tap in to it.
    I have some women on here who mean so much to me.