+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sudden but growing urge to be pregnant again!

IO don't know what started it but this last week I've felt a longing to pregnant again!

I had my first 8 months ago, and she was my first ever pregnancy. It was a great pregnancy, I loved being pregnant.

I'm just sorting out my work situation so we can have some money again though, we are terrible with money and since the PPL stopped have struggled.

I don't know why I'm writing this post but had to tell someone I guess! I'm just really excited and want to get started, but know I'l have to wait. DH wants another soon-ish, but I don't think he meant quite this soon lol.

I have to lose a truckload of weight first too, like 20-30kg.

I'm worried I might have low estrogen levels too, which I think can make it very hard to conceive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can relate. My DD is now almost 11 months old and I have been wanting another one for several months now. For me I am still waiting to get AF again before we try to conceive and that makes me long more for a child more since I feel like I have no control.

Maybe you could sit down with your DP and make a plan of when to TTC for #2 so you have a date to look forward to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls I know the feeling I new I wanted another from the moment my dr's was born we have now been TTC for 8 months cant wait to be pregnant again I am currently on clomid

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thats how i felt with mine. so it just happened, they are 14mnths apart. and i personally think thats a great age dif... atm lol could change later

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was probably around that age that I really started to want another baby, but DH wasn't ready and we weren't (and still aren't ) ready financially so we waited until DD was about 16 months before we started TTC again.

It was really hard for me to wait that long, but I'm glad we did now. We'll have a 2yr 3m age gap and sometimes I feel that is too small, but that's mostly when we're having a rough day .