+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    it could be a tension headache because all the muscles in the neck are stiff try a wheat pack and ask your partner for a gentle neck massage or get a shiazu massager from **** smith i think ours cost around $60 and it works wonders. alternatively if you can afford it a trip to the chiro also helps. i had a headache for 3 days and it was because of the muscles.

hope it goes away soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueRose1 For This Useful Post:

Hunkamunka  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Chiropractor did wonders in stopping my headaches! My neck was out of alignment! The day he did it the headache lingered but haven't had one since and it been over 2 weeks!!

Good Luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had these massive head aches a few weeks ago, turned out they were triggerpoints in my neck and upper back. That is now if it is nothing else. I am sorry you feel like this, i hope t goes away very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I also had a headache for over a week that heatpacks and panadol wouldn't touch. DH massaged my neck and although it left it feeling like I had been bruised (tension point) it helped get rid of it. Drink lots of water (Yeah yeah I know) but also get your BP checked if you haven't recently just in case. High BP, swelling and persistent headache can be signs of PE and its best to be safe then sorry. Hope it goes away soon for you, it can be a real drag. I was also feeling heaps lazy in that stage so don't worry! My house is clean now after being an absolute pigsty for like 4 months at the beginning lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's PE?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry pre eclampsia

Thanks
    Reviews
    That tired, unmotivated feeling really sucks I had it for ages (until around week 16 I think), then I started to pick back up and feel normal. I'm starting to slow down again though so I've been trying to nap when I can

I found a short slow walk would make me feel a lot better, getting out into the fresh air helped so much.

I hope you feel better soon

Shhh, blowing Flo rider's whistle and making Usher scream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ally3012 View Post
    Get some paracetamol and coedine, perfectly safe during pregnancy and that's what I take as I have always had frequent bad headaches and migraines even when I am not utd.
    Good advice that I wud do also. Good luck