+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Lightbulb Where to buy school shoes from? for little feet!!

Hi anyone had any experieince in buying school shoes for a little foot???

i know it is still early days as school is still 7 months away but i reckon i will be struggling to buy school shoes for my DD as she is just a size 8 shoe and that size is still big on her!.

i have had a quick look on the net for shoes and shoes for her size i am looking at over $100! (saw at Clarks shoes) for a pair, for a kindy child i really dont want to spend heaps of money on something that will be ruined due to everyday wear!! as kids will be kids!! i would perfer to buy a paIr of $20 shoes each term then spend $100 on just a pair!.

anyone had experienced small shoes sizes for starting school and where you bought them from??

help is greatly appriciated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD starts school in 7 months too, she will be 4 and a 1/2 eek, I am not sure about shoes either but I just want her shoes to be comfie as I remember having sore feet and blisters all the time from those cheap nasty dress shoes! I am just going to start out by trying pay less shoes and all that, but not untill the end of 2012 because she will probably have a growth spurt in between now and then! Apparently I should get a school bonus at the start of the year for her, I am not holding my breath but if I get it I will prob buy all her stuff then. New uniforms are looking at costing approx $500 for summer and winter but I am going to try and get them custom made because she is so little and ask for lots of extra hemming so hopefully they should last a few years. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would not buy $20 shoes for school shoes - your child will be in these shoes a fair bit, I would invest in a decent pair that will support them properly!

My DSs had one pair each that lasted the whole year - I don't think kids feet grow that quick once they reach school age!