+ Reply to Thread
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Dream interpretation?

dreamt last night i was getting attacked by snakes. It was super vivd. One in particular got me, it was huge, poisonous it bit me 8 times on my right arm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have soo many dreams about snakes! usually there are heaps and I get bitten lots. I always try to grab them before they bite me but am too slow.

I am not afraid of snakes IRL, in fact I used to be a volunteer snake and reptile keeper at a Reptile centre.

Also dream about fish - either huge goldfish in a pond that is running out of water; or
    huge ocean fish that I am trying to catch with a rod but are super vicious
    sharks - trying to eat me in a pool or large tank

Horses - I can choose a horse to ride as long as I find the correct saddle and bridle, but all I can ever find are mismatched or broken pieces, then I lose my chance to ride, or the horse turns into a person and the joy of riding is lost as I go pickaback on some guy!

A really vivid dream I've had a couple of times was a huge canyon, and on each ledge was the carcass of a whale. I remember it was very sad.

animals feature largely in my dreams

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Have you ever looked into what they mean? Do u believe dreams mean anything?

Normally i dont give a second thought to them, but the really vivd ones stay with me for ages and leave me wondering if there is a a reason for them? Hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i'm usually told that if you dream of snakes it's something along the lines of having a friend going /talking behind your back.. if it bites you they have betrayed you/the friendship in some way.. don't know if it's true, but i know of people believing in it..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love reading about dreams and different stages of sleep etc..

A snake bite is meant to be a warning of some kind. Something is going on that you need to be more aware of or is about to happen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I was afraid of that. Totally not surprised though. I seem to attract jerks into my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    I was afraid of that. Totally not surprised though. I seem to attract jerks into my life.
    Do what i did! (you may probably laugh..) I ALWAYS attracted jerks.. they couldn't get any worse, actually they did, they were weirdo's too. I accepted a date from someone who couldn't be more opposite than me, have more of an opposite personality, had looks that were good looking but different to what i'd go for normally... i accepted the date, and fast forward 10 years and we are married! we get on like a house on fire. and are best friends of course! Hope you find that special someone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    Do what i did! (you may probably laugh..) I ALWAYS attracted jerks.. they couldn't get any worse, actually they did, they were weirdo's too. I accepted a date from someone who couldn't be more opposite than me, have more of an opposite personality, had looks that were good looking but different to what i'd go for normally... i accepted the date, and fast forward 10 years and we are married! we get on like a house on fire. and are best friends of course! Hope you find that special someone!!
    Pmsl minch, so cute. Im happily married love, been together 11 yrs!! I just meant jerk people in general, aquaintances etc teehee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Pmsl minch, so cute. Im happily married love, been together 11 yrs!! I just meant jerk people in general, aquaintances etc teehee
    hahahaha, how funny! gosh im a knob. i had a thought after i posted it.. thinking "''hang on, what if she's talking about jerk people, not guys?!"". ah well, least we had a laugh. hehe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Def not a knob ^_^