+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Csection scar pain in pregnancy 8 months since last csec.

Has anyone had a csec and fallen pregnant 8 months later and had some pain on and off in the scar region?

It's not excruciating but can be a little ouchy every now again. I found out I had a scar dehiscence last time that was repaired in the Caesarian so it should be pretty strong now.

Guest Guest
    I got pregnant 10months after my c/s. I do remember times of it feeling abit pinchy and it was still numb in some parts, but nothing that bothered me too much and it was more at the start of the pregnancy not at the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I haven't had a pregnancy after my c/section. But I do remember the OB telling me not to fall pregnant for at least 1-2 years after my c/s. He was very passionate about this.
    It can cause quite some uncomfortable stretchy pains as you get larger and in rare occasions the internal scar has torn and caused a lot of problems with some women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am already pregnant so that's not an option not to happen lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanieplus4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope that's the case for me Lilly. My ob seems happy with it all and it's usually only if I have been pretty busy and on my feet for a while. I haven't felt it much for a few days now so hopefully it'll be subsiding now!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanieplus4 For This Useful Post: