+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I'm hopeless - ended up forgetting to weigh in last week.

Today I am 76.7kg, so have gained 0.7kg in the last fortnight. Aaaargh so over myself!!!

That's it, I am starting afresh from today and am really getting serious. No more faffing around. I am newly determined to get down to 70kg as my first goal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was very hormonal this last week.and had found dispite eating perfectly and exercising a lot is put on almost 2 kilos.. But noticed i looked bloated as well and broke.out in pimples..

Today the bloating is gone and i am.down 4 kgs.. 2 from original weight.. SO i believe it was hormonal/fluid retention..

Gosh our bodies are amazing things arent they!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So todays weih in I am 58kgs.. Pretty soon I wont be watching.the scales anymore as ill be switching.to building muscle.back once i get the clear from.doc to start weight training again

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still at 74, but considering I haven't exercised as much as I should have and yesterday was off the rail to say the least and also the fact that it was ttotm I'm fine with it, just have to try harder next week as I really want to get to my next goal which is 70 kilos! Congrats to those who have lost weight and to the rest of us hoping next week is better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy to say I have finally recorded a decent loss. Today I am 75.0kg which is a loss of 1.7kg I have joined the "Spring Weightloss Challenge" thread started by Eko which has helped me become more accountable. Not that this thread hasn't helped me, but for some reason I just kept falling off the wagon in the early weeks. On track now though

70kg here I come!!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My current weight is 73.3kg which is 1.8kg less than last time I posted in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome work bunkx!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AllCreatures View Post
    Awesome work bunkx!
    Thanks
    Haven't been putting in too much effort lately but tomorrow that all changes I really wanna lose the rest of my weight and my jeans are so close to fitting

Trying to eat as clean as possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats gals on your losses, I'm stuck on 74 but on the bright side I guess it's not a gain, better luck next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I weighed 72.2