+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Bunkx will have a look at it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls i need to do this! Im still carrying an extra 10 kgs from my first son but that was 2 1/2 years agao so i really should stop blaming having a baby for it! I was 65kgs when i fell preg and im 75kgs now. I just moved to melbourne and lost all my exercise buddies from back home so i have lost my weight loss motivation. I did join an exercise class and that gets me doing high impact exercise (cardio, boxing, core and weights) for 1 hour 2x a week.

so what do you do? weight ourselves and write it up every sunday???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bohobaby your more then welcome to join just weigh in on Sunday or at least once a week!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ashleerose For This Useful Post:

Bohobaby  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lost .7 now 76 kilos!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashleerose For This Useful Post:

AllCreatures  (01-07-2012)

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleerose View Post
    Lost .7 now 76 kilos!
    Good loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

ashleerose  (01-07-2012)

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    75.3 kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done guys! I can't believe it, I am the same as last week, 76.8.Will step up the exercise this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My loss was 1.4 kgs. Im doing the dukan diet so for the last week I e only had protein ( eggs, fish, low fat cottage cheese, skim milk and low fat yogurt). Now I'm on to the cruise phase for the next 3 months which is protien and veggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont know where to start, this week i have had my ups and downs and i have exercised everyday for an hour on the treadmill (except thursday).

However i had probably more calories then i should have on wednesday and thursday (wednesday state of origin party and thursday well to be honest i am having issues from an ex friend of mine who is causing all sorts of dramas and problems i am hoping that by ignoring all of her phone calls, threats etc she will leave the kids and i alone fingers crossed, on thursday she had her 8 year old son tell my son that he knew who was going to spray paint my car black, and to make matters worse my children attend the same vacation care centre as her son and she is trying to drag the kids into it) arrrgh.

Yesterday i weighed myself and i was 75.3 (down 700grams) however today i weighed myself and i am dead on 76 so i am confused by that (especially since i weighed myself at the same time before breakky and exercise to get an accurate reading) but since today is the official weigh in day i will have to take todays weight as 76 kilos no gain no loss.

If anyone has any idea why this is the case please let me know as im confused lol.

Congrats to all of you that have lost this week and to the rest of us, who have either gained or stayed the same, chin up there is always next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have been bad this week lazy with eating and exercise

Weighed 76.0kg this morning so up 700 grams less than I was expecting but still not happy with myself

O well tomorrow is a new day and I plan on exercise hard this week and eating clean

Probably won't reach my July goal but might as well get as close as I can