+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a strong feeling that I'd have a girl.. Maybe it was because I really wanted a girl, I don't know. In every dream I had, I dreamt of a boy. My friends and family dreamt of a little boy and yep, I had a boy : )
    I never once dreamt of a little girl. It was always a boy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (24-06-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    With ds#1 i knew knew knew, and yes i dreamt of him

Before i fell pregnant with this bubble. I had the most vivd dream of holding a baby girl, i was running around a school at a fete, asking people if they knew who the mother was, i believed the baby was lost. At the end of the day almost everyone had left, and i saw someone and i ran to them with the baby and said "is this your baby? I cany find her mother im desperately worried" the person looked at me really confused and said "are u feeling alright? Thats your baby!" i woke up feeling really overwhelmed, it stayed with me for weeks, and contributed to us decideding to have another.

Bt now im pregnant ive had two dreams where ive had an ultrasound and they have said boy.

So i guess we shall see if my baby girl found me or not.
    Last edited by Zombie_eyes; 24-06-2012 at 19:14.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still have 3 months to find out at the birth, but I have felt very strongly since the very beginning that its a girl, and have had about 3 or 4 dreams that it is a girl. I guess time will tell! I honestly will fall over in the delivery room if its a boy lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a very strong sense that I was having a boy from very early on, I think I was around 10weeks, I found out by accident at a 36 week scan (silly tech) it was a boy, DS was born a few weeks later. I'm 9weeks pg now and yep getting boy vibes and craving similar things to the pregnancy with DS.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cluky79 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a gut feeling I'm having a boy, but all my dreams have shown me having a girl! Come December I'll know for sure, until then it's a guessing game. Apparently a pregnant woman's instinct correctly predicts the gender 70% of the time!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dollbaby For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    22 weeks with my first baby at the moment and yes I got that feeling. I thought from about 12 weeks that we were having a girl. I put it to the back of my mind because I thought a lot of people must guess wrong etc so what which I guess is still true. But then when talking about the baby to my husband I would say "she" without even realising it and then I had 2 dreams in which I was handed a baby at the hospital and she had a pink hat on ie. girl.

The bigger I got, the more I felt strongly that she was a girl. 18 week ultrasound said she was infact a girl as I'd thought My dad thought I was having a girl as well and he has guessed right about myself, my sister and like everyone else we know! It's weird. 50/50 chance I guess

12. The Following User Says Thank You to larissa88 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never had dreams such as that but a friend I worked with had dreams about me with 2 blonde little boys, she had this dream often and I wasn't even thinking of having babies then! Sure enough the years went by and I had ds1 and came into contact with this friend again and she wasn't surprised I had a blonde boy. Then when I announced I was pregnant again she said "your pregnant with your second little blonde boy" She was right!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With dd1 I dreamt she was a girl. No surprise when gender scan confirmed it

With dd2 whom I'm currently still carrying I felt she was a girl pretty much straight away and I'd often have dreams about her. 2 scans say she is a girl

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (26-06-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys, i have such a strong feeling this little one is a boy and you guys have made me believe that i might be right

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    with my first baby i knew i was having a girl from the very start - it was just something i knew. So when we had our scan and they told us it was a girl i wasnt surprised at all.

with my second baby i had no idea, when ended up with a beautiful son and i am so happy.

i think sometimes if you have a really strong overwhelming feeling it is probably right…who knows why though.