+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Nervous

I've been very nervous the last week waiting to get blood test and now waiting for first scan. For some reason I'm just really nervous that something's not right. I hope I'm just worrying over nothing but it feels like its taking ages to get the first scan. The longer it's taking the more nervous I'm getting.

I'm getting pains in my stomach when I need to go to the toilet (#2).

I've thought about it and remembered I had a day of bleeding before I knew I was pregnant. It was only light but enough for me to think that I was getting period.

I'm sick earlier and stronger with this one. and tired ALL the time.

Food has no appeal to me but even though I have eaten I feel like my stomach is eating itself.

Just needed a little vent coz I've got no one I can really talk to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I veel exactly the same as you. EXACTLY. Ive also vented/come out re the preg to a vriend, and while shes excited vor me, shes also said many times about how I should relax coz iv its ending then its ending and other things. I know shes being logical and sensible, but I dont want to hear that, I want to hear, "Nooo dont be silly, ov course its ok".
    How var along are you? Im literally only 4 weeks, but vound out so quickly due to my horrible pg symptoms which started right around conception. That has never happened to me bevore, normally they dont start till around 10 weeks vor me.
    I also cannot tell many people due to complex relationship status, as in, we are boyvriend and girlvriend, but not living together just yet, although there are devinite plans to and always were, we are just waiting till the end ov the vinancial year and to clear some other bills. It sux as I know Im goign to be judged badly too.
    Wanna be my preg buddy? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My body behave like another person's when i am prg. This time i had more or less the same symptoms as you. I dont think you have anything to worry about. I am now 31 weeks prg.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanne For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remembering being really nervous before my first scan. I didn't think my symptoms were strong enough. Isn't bad morning sickness a sign all is okay? Our Bubs was fine and I am sure yours will be too!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel the same as you....
    I am freaking out, I am 6 weeks tomorrow and have to wait another week and a bit before that scan will show all is ok.
    I hope that everything is ok for you...
    I read somewhere that worse symptoms like tired and really hungry all the time can be a sign of twins....
    My husband and I are on the edge of our seats. My tiredness and hunger is crazy!
    Hope we can stay in contact too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy to keep in contact but sometimes I get slack on here hehe

I just got test results back today (love going to a dr that's open weekends just hate the wait times) apparently I am 8 to 10 weeks along they say. I've done one of those due date calculators and my due date would be around the 6th of feb. So that makes me about the 8 week mark.

More blood tests tomorrow morning the drs already having me do the glucose test which I didn't do this early last time. I did ask to get a scan already but he wasn't interested even though I said I had concerns. I can't win with drs these days. I'll try and see the dr I had last time, he was very busy today and I felt horrible so wasn't really keen on the wait when the first available was a much shorter wait.

This fasting thing is sucking coz its making me feel sick, I just want a little swig of ginger beer to ease it a little.

Brushing my teeth is not fun, I don't even want to brush them (horrible I know) because if I do I throw up.

Not sleeping is making me feel sick and now I think I'm getting a cold

***Moan, complain, whinge***

Maybe this one is a girl, I hear they are not as easy on you as boys... I sure feel like my life is being sucked out of me at the moment. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats vunny as I heard the exact opposite, that boys are harder. All just wives tales though Im avraid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS was a breeze for me, I had a little nausea for a couple of week but i felt great with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have three girls, and so var, none ov those pregs have been as hard as this one...and its only early days! LOL Im a bit nervice about this one now hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol my pregs have been getting stronger symptom wise, both with DS and this bubba I have felt really sick at night and vomated about 4 days after O so but strange but I am way more tired and sick with this bun then my last two, DD I wouldn't have known I was pregnant if It wasn't for the absence of AF. Soy girl preg was way better then DS preg :-)
    Good luck! We have a long road ahead of us...