+ Reply to Thread
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Boori Cot & Target sheets?

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Target sheets fit the Boori cots? Our cot isn't being delivered for another 8 weeks, I've checked the measurements against the sheets & they aren't exactly the same but I think they may come very close and just wanted to see if anyone else has used them together.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use them together but you do have to stretch them to their limits to get them on!!

Good workout for your arms!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope so because I have bought a couple of sets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just!!! But they will fit with a little stretching! I have Target on. Oth my girls cots!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I brought some Target sheets yesterday, super cheap at $10 a set so thought I will give them a shot. Will try them out before washing them and If they are too small I'll return them & have to get some last minute ones u guess :-)

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Like PP's said they fit, but are snug and need a bit of pulling and adjusting. We have the innerspring boori mattress if that's any help!

Plus, if they are the target flannie ones they have at the moment (with hot air balloons on them) they fit a lot easier than the cotton ones, they must have a bit more give.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep it's the flannie ones I got for $10 a set so glad to hear they will fit :-)

Babbsys Girl is offline ~ A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange. ~
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep they fit! I just put a cot sheet set on mine and it was a bit of a stretch but they fit.