+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks all for your advice! I stretched her out until 7 o'clock last night after her 45 min snooze from 3.30-4.15, she was quite happy too! Only trouble is she didn't feed well (should have fed her around 10-15 before bed maybe) and then did the 45 minute wake up which I thought may have been hunger because she was certainly tired enough! So fed her and she went back to sleep until 12, then 3.15 and 5.45, so huge improvement although not keen on the 3 x wake ups! This morning woke around 7 I think (could hear her talking to herself on and off, she might have have just been dozing) then started calling out about 7.45.
    Out and about today so can't really schedule any naps, they'll be on the run but seems like maybe she needs that bit more awake time at the end of the day.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to know theres been improvements All new routine takes time to adjust, give her a few nights to adjust. Good idea to feed her closer to bedtimes. Also its very likely for her to still wake up after that 45min even though shes tired because her body is use to waking up at that time. You could try to pat her back to sleep, keep her in the room or let someone else calm her and put her back to sleep. I remember when my son was waking up at 11pm every night, he was used to me feeding him at that time, so to get him sleep through that time, I tried to get my husband to go in the room to sooth him instead and he would winge and cry a little bit (no more than 5 min) but after 2 days of that, he stopped waking up at 11. Then it was either, 2am 4am and 6am or if I am lucky 3am 6am. It was like this until I stopped breastfeeding him

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Here is my DS rough routine:

8.30am- wake/feed
    10ish- sleep 1-2hrs
    1230- feed
    1.30/2pm- sleep
    4- feed
    5ish- nap, max 1hr, we wake him by 6.15pm
    7pm- ish: bath, bottle, bed 8ish