+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great link Greenhorn.

I don't believe the world will end. It is a calender - we get a new one when this one runs out lol. We do seem to be going through a period of upheaval & change, but that doesn't mean the world will end.

That there are alot of people out there who do believe it & what they might do in the days leading up to this supposed "end of world" deadline is more worrying. People do stupid & dangerous things when they panic; so I'm more concerned about crime during this period if a bunch of idiots decide to go on a rampage because they believe the world will end thus giving them free license to whatever they want.

It is interesting all the theories though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzys Dragon View Post
    Great link Greenhorn.

I don't believe the world will end. It is a calender - we get a new one when this one runs out lol. We do seem to be going through a period of upheaval & change, but that doesn't mean the world will end.

That there are alot of people out there who do believe it & what they might do in the days leading up to this supposed "end of world" deadline is more worrying. People do stupid & dangerous things when they panic; so I'm more concerned about crime during this period if a bunch of idiots decide to go on a rampage because they believe the world will end thus giving them free license to whatever they want.

It is interesting all the theories though
    We've already been through heaps of supposed end of the world days, nothing happened then, this is just one more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it's just laughable that people believe this sort of thing. Laughable and more than a bit sad.
    (Judgemental of me? Yes!)