+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Struggling

Oh my gosh, I'm struggling big time to not blab to everyone I'm utd. I'm only 5 weeks!! I'm so excited, but I'm also nervous if something happens as its very early, but I wanna tell everyone but then if someone goes wrong I have to tell everyone that.
    But I am so happy I am an I wanna share that with the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww that's really sweet, you should be excited and of course you want to share. I shared mine earlier with friends and family but kept it from work until after 12 wks just in case.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou89 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    COngratulations!
    I shared as soon as I knew with all my kids. I know they say wait until 12 weeks, but I just thought if something happens it would need the support from my friends and family any way.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zanne For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (22-06-2012),Cazza1981  (22-06-2012),cluckcluck  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im the same but i just found out im 7 weeks after 6 years of TTC. I have now told everyone LMAO but its ok i told each person not to tell anyone else hahaha even my boss knows at work she is awesome!

Congrats on your little bubba

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cazza1981 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! Woohoo it's such an exciting time hey I remember being over the moon and pretty much unable to contain my excitement, it was all I could think about.

Me & hubby told all our families & close friends very early on (around 5 weeks) but honestly, I took the view that I was being super positive about a healthy pregnancy and even if something "bad" happened its not something to be ashamed of, and I would want the support & well wishes of all my friends & fam. I just didn't want to worry about "what if" I just wanted to be excited about my pregnancy if you know what I mean.

We didn't tell the rest of the world until 11 weeks though

I'm now almost 14 weeks and bubs is 100% perfection and doing so well in there just as I expected.

Good luck hun & congrats again!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WhitePeach For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!! How exciting!

I also told everyone early, but I figured even if the worst happened I would probably tell family and friends anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wallflower For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (22-06-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I told a few people today. My so called best cuz decided to say wow I'm shocked it happened so soon and hasn't given any support. So I guess I won't have my sister, or any cuzns from that side supporting me. sorry to be a downer had a horrible night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm nearly 13 weeks and haven't told anyone except for my husband

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww mummyof2 - don't worry there's always going to be those ppl, they **** me! My mum was like that, grrr!! It's not nice to deal with but you just have to learn to look past it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou89 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's fantastic news!! Congrats again!! Stuff anyone who tells you anything negative!! It's a wonderful time do you enjoy it!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbles1984 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (22-06-2012)