+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Big w and Kmart toy sale

Not sure if there is already a thread. Who's going? I will be. There's more at those 2 that I want then there was at target. I'm going for xxl Lego, lalaloospy and maybe a backyard tennis at Kmart and 12v jeep at big w. There's also a few things I want to grab for me. Sims3 games and cheap tv ($98) and DVD player ($29) at big w. I'm so tempted to buy one if those remote control snakes for myself lol they look so cool.

Anyone else having trouble viewing the big w toy sale catelogues? I havnt actually been able to view it at all. It comes up but won't let me turn pages so I've had to download the PDF version which is a pain as you can't view more info by clicking on things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw the awesome big w app! Scan and order . Easy as!!

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I saw the scan and order thing but didn't know exactly what you scanned lol.

I didn't have a big layby with big w but have it all set up for auto payments off my visa debit and it'll be delivered to the door free of charge :-) gotta love that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tossing up wether to buy the Ipod touch bundle at Big W or just the ipod touch at Kmart, not sure what ends up cheaper. Don't think you can find a speaker/dock for the Ipod (or Ipad) cheaper than $30?

And I want the lego storage thing, either Big W or Kmart, finally somewhere to put all the legos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got a few board games and dolls clothes from target, but at Big W my DP wants a PS3 with game, i want to get DD some leapfrog tag books, and a water jumping castle.

I went in today for other stuff, and saw that 1/2 the toys in the catalouge are already out and at catalouge prices. So if your keen to buy or for a normal term layby, now's the time to do it before the crowds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm going to get the majority of DS' toys from Kmart this year. Maybe a few things from big w. Nothing from target.