+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Is this a positive for an OPK?

Hi girls, as I haven't been regularly ovulating (PCOS) I've never really had much of a chance using OPK's. I've only just started using them in the last few days from CD14 as I've been on clomid. Yesterday afternoon & the day before I did one & the test lines were extremley faint. I did another this morning & straight away the line came up strong. I'm going to try & add a pic here....don't know if it'll work as I've never added one before!! I was just wondering if this is positive or not quite yet? I'm sooooo confused & don't want to miss that window!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As long as the test line is the same colour or darker than the control line I'd say it's positive

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cluckcluck For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!! I think its positive but not too sure at the same time...I do but don't want to get my hopes up (if that makes any sense?) as my doctor said she didn't think I would ovulate this cycle...

Its so hard to know!! Thanks again

I couldn't get the pic to work...it was saying the file was too large too import..the file really wasn't that big, I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rocky - Just use a photo imaging website like photo bucket to add your pics. It's too hard adding to BH.

I agree with maybenumber3. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. Also what time did you take it? Make sure it's not FMU. Ideally 2pm is the best time to be doing them (according to everything I've read). I used to do mine at about 5pm when I would get home from work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never uploaded a photo here but I have done it elsewhere and what I did was emailed the photo to myself which I resize as their sent then save and use that as it is smaller. If that makes sence.