+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So im going back to work...

Today is the 3rd day I've left my baby at childcare.... why does it have to be this hard? She was screaming as I left... I can't stop crying.
    We have gotten into so much debt since I've been on mat leave that I have no choice but to go back full time.
    I feel so guilty.... when will this feeling end?
    Being a mother really sucks sometimes. My husband doesn't seem to understand the feelings I have and he just keeps saying you'll get use to it, which doesn't comfort me at all.

I just want to get in my car and pick her up

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Can you wait 5 minutes after dropping her off to see if she has stopped crying? I know with DD2 I used to leave and she would be crying, I would then wait a few minutes, where she couldn't see me and most times she had stopped crying.

How is she when you pick her up - that usually gives you and idea of how happy they have been during the day. I would often stand back and watch them for a few minutes before they knew I was there - nice to just watch them play when they don't know you are there.

Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its pretty impossible with the layout of my centre. Its like a fishbowl. I called 15 mins later and still crying on monday she had a bad first day. Looked like crap like she was upset most of the day. But very excited when we got home and slept well.

On wednesday, cried when I left but extremely happy throughout the day and happy when we picked her up

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Out depends in how old they are but if they cry when you pick them up, it often means they are glad to see you and don't know how to express themselves. She missed you sorta crying!

It does get better and they do settle in.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chookylaa For This Useful Post:

knomie  (22-06-2012)