Hi, my DH and I have had 3 rounds of ivf. The first ended in a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks, the next too just didn't take. Before the last round we look at info about adoption. We decided this MAY be an option. Our last stim cycle we only got 4 eggs, 3 fertilized and 1 survived to transfer. now is the time to decide what our next step will be. We were told it could take over 2 years to adopt, but if we go with adoption we can no longer do ivf. Has anyone considered adoption? Do you have any advice to help us make our decision?