+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Tell me I'm dreaming!

So I'm 8w+5 and for the past two days I think I've been feeling kicks, I know I must be crazy but I know it's not wind, my only other thought is I might be having little muscle spasms. It feels like little kicks and the only way I can describe the feeling is it like when you get an eye twitch. With DS I started feeling him at around 12-13 weeks but because I didn't really know what I was looking for until they became more prominent at around 16 weeks.

So do you think it could bet it? How early have you felt your bubba's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt mine at, 16, then 14, then 11. I honestly dont think it is bubs moving, not sure what it is...i had something that felt like tiny bubbles from very early, like a tickle, dunno what it was.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanne For This Useful Post:

Cluky79  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naww wishful thinking, maybe just little air bubbles, I doubt even if it threw itself at the wall you still wouldn't feel it, your little muffin is way to tiny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to missjess86 For This Useful Post:

Cluky79  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe you should trust your gut and who cares if it is or isn't, if you believe it is then bask in the beauty of it!!

Sooner or later you'll start feeling it more and more and then you'll know if that was it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peaze For This Useful Post:

Cluky79  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, I'll put it down to a muscle spasm, I've been dreading posting about it cause it sounds so silly, I know bubs is very very very tiny lol unless I have my dates wrong cause I still haven't had a scan yet got to wait another 4 days so I'm quietly sh!tting myself that its not going to be a sticky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt bub move at 14 weeks, which is really early for a FTM but I am thin too which apparently makes it easier to feel. It probably isn't, but whatever it is would be most likely related to the little baby in there so enjoy it anyway and good luck with your scan