+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Acupuncture

Hi all,
    We are starting our IVF journey at the end of June, and I was thinking about IVF acupuncture.

If you could share your thoughts or experiences that would be much appreciated.

And if you can reccomend anyone in Sydney? Near westmead?

Thanks in advance

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried acupuncture for 3 IVF cycles and although it was great for stress levels I had no success and found it painful. Just sayin'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eleash,
    I have been having acupuncture for 6+ months now and started having it 3 months prior to ART. I had one acupuncturist who I didn't really like and didn't leave feeling relaxed at all, I have since swapped and have had fantastic results with stress, body, and egg quality.

Good luck.

P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had it in prep for first cycle IVF after a shocking history of mc's but fell pregnant instead on just clomid, royal jelly, epo etc. Now 36.5 weeks! It's hard to say how much of a hand it played in things, but when I fell going twice a week helped me feel proactive so my mindset was good.... I really recommend it- going tomorrow to start the body prep and labour induction (hopefully!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hAve regular acupuncture. Have been having it since before I started TTC second time around. I have had a difficult year & have been disappointed that it hasn't made me as regular as I would like to be. Some improvements & I continue as I enjoy it. Also I am taking yucky herbs aswell