+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Belmont and surrounding area

Hi all!
    I moved to Perth from Sydney a few months ago and haven't had a chance to meet other mums yet. I'd love to meet up with other parents and organize a playdate! My little one is 8 months old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I'm in midland and have an almost 5 month old boy, I moved here from Brisbane recently and don't have any mummy friends either, would love to meet up, do you know of any good play centers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! That's great, I'm up for a meet up I don't know of any play area though.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my little boy is 9 and a half months and wouldn't mind catching up too! It is hard in winter finding places suitable for this age! We live in Forrestfield so not too far from either of you! Is there anywhere in Midland for this age group? Nothing in Forrestfield! There is a book cafe in Lesmurdie with a Very small area for children to play in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The more, the merrier
    The only places I can think about are libraries... They normally have play areas, at least the one in the city does

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies There's a play centre in Midland called the Fun Station - http://www.funstationplaycentre.com.au and there's also one on Carlisle called Kids Paradise - http://www.kidzparadise.com.au/#!home/mainPage

There's also a list of indoor playcentres in the Bubhub directory here which is in the process of being updated - http://www.bubhub.com.au/directory/f...ntres-perth-wa - Hope you can find somewhere to meet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Perthmama

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anybody keen for a meet up then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry we have been away for 2 weeks so haven't replied. Would still like to catch up. How is your little one doing? Xander is crawling now so a playcentre sounds good. What times are best for you? from 11 till 2 is usually a good time for us as he sleeps till 1030 and then again about 2. Are you working or anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to catch up and 11/2 is a good time for us too..
    Vanessa isn't crawling yet, but she's not far! Maybe she can learn from your little one?!!
    The only days I can't do are saturday , sunday and next monday. Other than that, we're free