+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ovulation Predictor Kits

Hi, I am new to this forum so hopefully I have done this right. I am TTC #2 at present and although have had many 29 day cycle months the last two have been 37 days and 35 days due to being sick. I have been using OPK and got aln almost positive on Sunday and then a definite positive on Monday but negative from there. We did the BD on Thursday night, Friday night, Satruday night and Sunday night and then not again until Wed morn. Do you think I would have captured my O? I was at CD29 by the time I got the positive OPK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's funny how it works. I had been chatting for 7 months and we had been DTD everyday or every second day leading up to o, then for the next day just incase.
    Then the last month, DP was over it said he couldn't be bothered doing everything right as it still didn't work.
    We DTD 3 times that month, 1 a week before, 1 2 days before o and 1 on o day I think, although OPK may have been more + the next day then 2 weeks later no AF!!
    I was sure we hadn't done enough but we had so if it's going to happen I say you've given it a very good chance
    Good luck!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

mummytolucy  (21-06-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Ovulation kits
    By happy86 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 20:29
  2. Why do ovulation kits show negative?
    By LaurenC in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-05-2012, 08:05