+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually get a brazillian done regularly, the last one I had was about three months ago. And I didn't let them finish!

It's much more painful when pregnant, more blood flow I guess. Luckily my hair growth has slowed right down so I'm still quite bare down there I won't be getting it re done while pregnant that's for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got one done at 37 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hehe that just made me think of my friend who recently had her baby. She went for a Brazilian, an hour later her waters broke and her son was born later that night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detajach View Post
    I usually get a brazillian done regularly, the last one I had was about three months ago. And I didn't let them finish!

It's much more painful when pregnant, more blood flow I guess. Luckily my hair growth has slowed right down so I'm still quite bare down there I won't be getting it re done while pregnant that's for sure.
    Wow! Mine doesn't hurt at all while pregnant. I didn't believe my beauty therapist when she'd said she'd finished!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had one towards the end of my first pregnancy and I've never been back. The pain was so unbearable that I was covered in sweat. Having spoken to another beautician though....apparently her technique was totally wrong which is why is was so painful. Haven't plucked up the courage to try again though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had one done about a week ago, by a beautician I have been brazilian waxed by quite a few times before being pregnant, and I tell you now, this KILLED. it hurt so much I was practising my pain management techniques for labour!! Afterwards I could barely walk for 2 days and my skin had bled during it, and was all red and so sore afterwards. I actually had to use nappy cream that I had bought for when bub comes!
    After a few days the skin started peeling it was so terrible. Ill never get it done whilst pregnant (if at all!) again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have told DH he has to help me shave, so I will be shaved for the birth! He readily agreed when he saw how much pain I was in lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you use veet hair removal cream??