+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Kmart Toy Sale.....

    Does anyone know if you can layby at kmart toy sale & pay if off, pick it up when ever you want or do you have to wait till christmas?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    In previous years I have avoided Kmart Toy Sale lay buys because they store them off site, so you can't pick them up before December 1st.
    In short, you can either put it on a 6 week lay buy or on a Xmas lay buy to pick up after December

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FindMyLunch View Post
    In previous years I have avoided Kmart Toy Sale lay buys because they store them off site, so you can't pick them up before December 1st.
    In short, you can either put it on a 6 week lay buy or on a Xmas lay buy to pick up after December
    Awesome. I want to buy it now but don't want to be trying to battle going into the shop when toy sale starts so thought I would layby it & in couple weeks pick it up

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    605
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    82
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know if u can put toys from the toy sale catalogue on a 6 wk laybuy - they wouldn't let me last year when I wanted one particular toy, I had to do the Christmas laybuy. Coz they don't actually have lots of toys in stock, they take laybuys and order it in at Christmas time.. But might depend on the toy?

    Sorry I'm not much help!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jo7 View Post
    I don't know if u can put toys from the toy sale catalogue on a 6 wk laybuy - they wouldn't let me last year when I wanted one particular toy, I had to do the Christmas laybuy. Coz they don't actually have lots of toys in stock, they take laybuys and order it in at Christmas time.. But might depend on the toy?

    Sorry I'm not much help!
    That's ok thank you tho, will go onto website & have a look to see if they have any Info on it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Launceston, Tasmania
    Posts
    617
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you go into the store and get the toy you want you can put it on ordinary Layby.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nelle7250 View Post
    If you go into the store and get the toy you want you can put it on ordinary Layby.
    Yeah I could try that, didn't really want to try & battle the shop when the toy sale starts. I can buy It outright but didn't want to go into the shop lol & on the website you can layby & then just take your list to layby section whenever


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big w and Kmart toy sale
    By Jensha in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 18:18
  2. KMart Giant Toy Sale
    By jkate in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 15-06-2012, 00:49
  3. Working for Kmart
    By bambino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 14:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!