+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiyed View Post
    Im wondering if anyone else can remember bubs movements? Sorry for stealing the thread but i have been in a lot of pain, aching and discomfort today and I cant tell if it is just the baby being super rough with me or if labour is indeed on its way? I dont have any regular contractions - just back pain, period type pain, stabbing pains. The baby is moving heaps, pushing really hard on the inside of my hips and cervix and i have a lot of cervix pain.

Im 40+1 today.
    That's exactly what I am getting now and has been getting increasingly worse over the last few days/week. I'm now 37 weeks. Also been (TMI WARNING) having to go number 2 several times a day for the last 3 days and suddenly have horrible nausea again started last 2/3 days. Had the same thing in the days leading up to going into labour with dd2. Had a midwife appointment last week and she said any day now, have another appointment tomorrow so will see what they say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG me too...... All of what you have described (although the nausea is only in the middle of the night). I am overdue so im praying it will be over soon. I saw an OB on friday who didnt bother to give me an internal so im not sure how close i am - was more interested in threatening me with induction. Love to hear what your midwife says tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing ladies - having the exact same symptoms. I am just 36 weeks but have been told LO might come early because at my 34 weeks scan bubs was in position and my cervix was already shortened to 2cm when it should have been 3-3.5cm at that stage. He's a chubby healthy little man so I am hoping this means the end is near. I've been suffering from a severe pinched nerve in my back which I've been told can't be relieved except until I've had the baby uch:

TMI- but I've also been experiencing sharp shooting pain in what feels like my cervix/birth canal area.